torsdag den 4. marts 2010

Mere mormor

I have make a blanket in DISAPPEREARING NINE PATCH. It is for an old freind, who I was working together with at TDC. She is grandmother to a boy, and the blanket is for him.

Last year I also sewed a blanket for him, and now as he nearly is 1 year, the grandmother wishes a new, bigger blanket for him.

The size of the blanket is 206 x 128 cm. On the back there is dark blue fleece.

The fabrics I have purchased at Hannes.

I am writing these words in English, because I get English lessons and to write this, is a part af the course.

Dette tæppe er syet til Jytte, som ønskede sig et nyt og større tæppe til sit barnebarn.

6 kommentarer:

Berit sagde ...

Jeg tror da du har fået for meget engelsk undervisning Lene:)
Knus

Helle sagde ...

Det kører da bare for dig Lene - både det engelske og det flotte tæppe *s*
Knus, Helle

Anonym sagde ...

Hi Lene It is a very nice blanket, and I am sure, that my litle bandit of joy, will be super happy
love jytte

Helene sagde ...

Very nice quilt you made there, Lene ... and very nice English too!
Hugs from Helene, the English teacher ;-)

patch 9 sagde ...

It´s a beuateful quilt you have made to Jytte´s grandchild. I hope he will enjoy it.
Regard Esther

Bedstes Patchwork sagde ...

Det er bare blevet super sødt dit tæppe, mon ikke modtageren synes det samme.